At 18.10 18/02/2007, you wrote:
I had to go back at 0.88.x as CPU usage becomes extremely high and clamd hangs.

Anyone has the same problem?

I use FreeBSD.

Clamav docs say on FreeBSD and Solaris 0.90 has serious problems.

Tonino

Tonino

At 19.39 14/02/2007, you wrote:
I've posted patches for for clamav 0.90 for use with the standard
toaster install:

http://shupp.org/patches/clamav-0.90-conf.patch
http://shupp.org/patches/clamav-0.90-freshclamconf.patch
http://shupp.org/patches/clamav-0.90-stderr.patch

Thanks to Dave Watson and Stephan Seitz, both of whom submitted updated
0.90 versions of the stderr patch.  I've installed these patches on my
system, and they are working as expected.

Has anyone tried out the new experimental anti-phishing features yet?

The Toaster documentation has not yet been updated with these patch
versions, but that'll happen this week.  I'm just about done porting it
to DocBook format, with embedded gettext support for easy translation
maintenance.  I'll be releasing the DocBook files, PHP wrapper classes,
and related scripts for anyone that finds them useful.

Regards,

Bill