[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Bill,

When I did upgraded to Clamav to 0.90 my toaster box .
I cant received any mail.

/var/log/qmail/smtpd/current says:
ERROR: Parse error at line 39: Option LogClean requires boolean argument.

/var/log/clamd/current says:
ERROR: Parse error at line 39: Option LogClean requires boolean argument.
ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file /usr/local/etc/clamd.conf

then I returned to Clamav 0.88.4. It is working

any idea for 0.90

Thanks,

YC

I've posted patches for for clamav 0.90 for use with the standard
toaster install:

http://shupp.org/patches/clamav-0.90-conf.patch
http://shupp.org/patches/clamav-0.90-freshclamconf.patch
http://shupp.org/patches/clamav-0.90-stderr.patch

Thanks to Dave Watson and Stephan Seitz, both of whom submitted updated
0.90 versions of the stderr patch.  I've installed these patches on my
system, and they are working as expected.

remove
/usr/local/etc/clamd.conf

than make install new clamav, it works..

--
Ahmet YAZICI

"In general, avoiding problems is better than solving them."