Craig,

I have a bash shell script that (currently) drives Apache, sar, and sa on
a RedHat6.1 system. I will doctor it a bit and post it tonight to see if
there are suggestions about what to include, modify, leave out, so that
it will span most Unix/Linux systems.

Roy
--
Roy Wilson
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 11/2/00, 1:32:20 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding Re: Tomcat 4.0 Milestone 4
performance measurement: