GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> I'm using tab = 4 so +1 there.

it's important to make the distinction between indent level and number
of spaces per tab -- they are totally different.  i'm for 4 space indent
level, tabs set to 8 spaces (the standard).  tabs set to 4 spaces is
bad.  when some people use 4 space tabs, and some use 8, and there are
tabs in source code, you're just asking for unreadable code.

> When you take a look in Apache projects, native and java,
> you could find many sources with spaces and many with tab(4).

4 space tabs, or 4 space indent level??