"Cavan Morris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
> I reported bug 8433 and am looking for a way to solve it.  I thought that the
> socketpool work you're doing might solve the problem but wasn't able to
> compile the latest from cvs.
> My question is do you think that what you're working on could fix the bug?
> This is a very severe problem on my system.  I have to restart both apache and
> tomcat if I get 2 concurrent requests.  If you've got any ideas on the java
> side I can look into it, but have no idea what to do with the C.

Yes, that's right... Can you send out why it doesn't compile? That code uses
ATOMIC, but given that atomics are going to go away in a short time from
APR, we'll need to change it to use intra-process mutexes...

It doesn't compile on OS/X as well... :(

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick