Hi Guys,
I asked this question before but I didn't get any answer, is there is a
configuration to disable JASPER checking of the timestamp on the JSP page
each request, it is an important configurtion in a production envirnoment
where things seldom changes, it is the same concept as the reloadable flag
for the Java classes, if we can disable the checking of the java classes why
not the Jsp pages as well, since it is compiled into servlet at the time,
the request will be so much faster if it is directly invoke the compiled
servlet without doing that extra check.
Also another more complicated solution could be done by implementing a
listener interface, where there will be this thread checking the timestamp
of the pages every second or so and notify Jasper to recompile it if
required.

Please let me know your thoughts on that, I can add it to the JASPER code if
it isnot already there.
Regards
Sam