On Saturday 17 August 2002 12:13 pm, Patrick Luby wrote:
> Remy,
>
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
> > No, this is not correct.
> >
> > You are allowed to do that only if the application knows it makes sense
> > to do so (ie, only when it call getHeaders).
> >
> > Some code to do that should be added in the adapter.
>
> This makes more sense than my original thoughts since the Watchdog
> failures are only happening in tests that invoke the getHeaders() method.

I suspect that the tests are not strong enough. There are other cases that
aren't handled correctly, but aren't being tested for. Let's take the 'worst'
case:

AcceptLanguage: en-us, ga-us;q=0.7
AcceptLanguage: x-redneck:q=0.01

getHeader("AcceptLanguage") ought to return "en-us", and three values ought to
be returned through the enumerator getHeaders("AcceptLanguage"), {"en-us,
"ga-us;q=0.7", "x-redneck:q=0.01"}.

This is sort of an oddball corner case, as any real client would likely send
either one header or three. But it is an allowable case.