Remy Maucherat wrote:
Costin Manolache wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

- modeler: Basis for Tomcat 5 JMX features, with a lot of new
impressively efficient functionality since release 1.0; again, a
critical component [Costin (do you have enough time to continue being
the RM of that component ?)]

I have very little free time - if anyone could do the release it would be great. There are no changes from M1 - I'll check bugzilla to see what remains to be done.

Ok, I undertsand; too bad :-(
Any volunteers ? (again, this is a critical item)

Yes, I can but I have very little experience . If you show me how or point me to some documentation, I can do it.

-- Jeanfrancois

Remy