* Release plan vote (early this week)
* Interim releases: in order to make the end of the month deadline for a beta, new interim releases are needed more often than before (5.0.x has been roughlty on a 2 months interval between releases); therefore, I propose making a new release every two weeks (or more if there's a need to fix a showstopper) in order to achieve the milestone on time, starting with 5.0.4 at the end of this week
* Fix bugs; I'll attempt to fix bugs 4690 (cross context sessions; I have the algorithm on a piece of paper), maybe 9351 (IPv6 support in Coyote HTTP/1.1, but I have no means to test that:-( ), 21169 (possibly)
* Polish, polish, polish :)

Remy