Bill Barker wrote:
I was thinking a two week timeframe for 4.1.25. Are all the patches
needed already there ?

If we're still using coyote_10, then there are a few things I need to port
from HEAD (e.g. the "//" fix for mod_jk).

Yep, coyote_10 is still used there. I think it would be a big change to switch (it would require JMX, among other things).
Is the timeframe I've given for 4.1.25 too long ? (I have to admit that, although I have setup my environment for TC 5 on my desktop, I need to setup 4.1.x again) I can release it at the end of this week if needed.

Remy