I didn't said that the javagroups is what I need, only that it has the
concept I was perusing for.

> For speed I need more experience, or comments from Filip
> Hanick, we should be subscribed on this list.

As I said, the performance isn't a priority here, but rather usability.
I'm sure that TC guys will be open here, and we will see (perhaps even in
5.1) the 'open TC API', that could be directly used, or seamlessly
integrated from the native side.

I would prefer to see that, rather then trying to 'discover' something, and
after all it would 'stay in the house', since I wish to make a
connector(integrator) for Tomcat, not for some xyz container.
Of course this would imply the firm collaboration with the TC guys, but once
again I don't wish to pack/unpack something over and over again (I have JK
for that).

MT.