Works just great in quick testing at least.

I'm still waiting for my precompilation script to return to determine whether Jasper still compiles everything it used to (and should have).

--
Jess Holle

Remy Maucherat wrote:

The new build is now available (a bit late, but with additional fixes).
Thanks for the help with the license transition and the bugfixing.

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-5/v5.0.20-alpha/

This has no JMX and no Windows installer.
The build may not be very useful except for basic regression testing, despite a number of good fixes :(

Rémy