From: "Henri Gomez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Henri Gomez wrote:
>
> > Jess Holle wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a source tarball for 2.0.4 available for download somewhere yet?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jess Holle

> > yes :
> >
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/~hgomez/
>
> Hi to all,
>
> What's the status of the various binaries ?
>
> I've done the Fedora 1, Suse 9.0 and Suse SLES 8.0 (PPC)
> and I'm waiting for others bins (Mladen, Kurt, Mike ?)
>
> Regards

I'm working on updating the FreeBSD port of www/mod_jk2.
Previously it was building mod_jk for apache2 which is quite
misleading (being called mod_jk2 and all). The www/mod_jk
port builds mod_jk for either apache13 or apache2 anyway.
I should be done with it shortly.

Thanks for fixing the name of the tarball. Could I ask you to
make another change? The tarball extracts into a directory
name that doesn't match the tarball name ( missing the jk2
again ). Could you recreate the tarball with the directory name
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.4-src? The *BSD porting
schemes assume the source tarball extracts into a dir name that
matches the tarball name (can be overridden if necessary).

For OpenBSD 3.4 it shipped with tomcat 4.0.6, so I'll skip the
binary for that and make one for 3.5 when its available.

Thanks,
-Kurt