----- Original Message -----
From: "Mladen Turk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Developers List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: Some JK2 ideas

I'm driving a Peugeot 406 (Apache), why should I care how it works on a Yugo
(IIS)? ;-)

Having the option to do per-host and even per-context configs makes life
much easier for admins of servers that support it.  Otherwise, you end up
with a file that looks like:
   <jk-config>
     &host1;
     &host2;
     &host3;
  </jk-config>
which is fine for xml-hackers, but not very helpful for server-admins.

> MT.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this
message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as
social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and
passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.