Don't think that the current config provides that either.

> Using a modular multi-XML-file approach does not pollute the
> result with any additional server-specific or Tomcat-specific
> baggage.  It just makes management and automated
> configuration/installation much more workable.

In contrary, it makes it simpler, cause you have a common denominator, and
that is
'well documented' config file, usable on any container.

JkUriSet can be used only on the Apache server.
So, the question is, are we adapting the apache module to other servers, or
we have a
container independent module.

If you wish to have a few virtual hosts, you will need to apply two
completely different
configurations for each side anyhow (httpd.conf or click-clik and
server.xml).
Having specific directives for each container makes that even more
complicated thought.

MT.