Costin Manolache wrote:

> I think the second part ( a lib_apache ) is better - i.e. use
> apache functions in mod_ajp, and if it needs to be tested
> standalone or used with a different server - then you'll link
> in a lib_apache containing the extracted functions. Maybe a
> separate directory with the apache headers, functions will e
> a good idea.

Well, I started the httpd_wrap, and it already has a fully functional ap
logging API to stdout/stderr.
Other functions like ap_run_create_connection, apr_rprintf etc.. will be
aded.

So, one will eiter include the full set of http headers or http_wrap.h. I
don't like the idea of duplicating apache header names. IMO it can be
confusing.

MT.