Hi,

> I think we do have agreement on droping IIS/iPlanet.

    Does this mean that in the future there won't be a way to
    integrate tomcat to IIS ? We have some customers that
    require use of IIS as frontend (for either political reasons or
    they want to use integrated windows authentication feature of IIS).

    Of course there are commercial products for this, but tomcat has just
    been a very good companion to IIS in our systems. So I hope that
    someone maintains some kind of solution for IIS integration.

        Ari S.
--
    Ari Suutari, Syncron Tech Oy, Finland