NormW wrote:

### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    File: ..\common\jk_connect.c
# -------------------------------
#     105: NetDBgethostbyname( &nwSocketCtx, (host) )
#   Error:                                          ^
#   illegal implicit conversion from 'const char *' to
#   'char *'

This is bad ;). gethostbyname as well as setsockopt should accept cont char*, or cont void * parameters.

I would not like to change all those params to char* again,
just because netware defines those incorrectly.
Not sure how APR can compile that where exact params are used,
meaning 'const char*'.

If there is no way to fix those compiler warnings then I
would suggest to create two macros:

#if defined(_NETWARE)
#define JK_GETHOSTBYNAME(h) gethostbyname((char *)(h))
#else
#define JK_GETHOSTBYNAME(h) gethostbyname((h))
#endif

But that is really weird!

Mladen.