Well, you surely need a static IP address. Try to find a ISP around you
who can provide non-stop Internet link and you will get the IP from him.

Another way is to find a Hosting Service on the web (an affordable one)
which allows this kind of services.

I am also a beginner in this tomcat stuff, and I had a strage wish to get
the tomcat for windows, but I have got lost betweens so many files, there.
Any hint?

Horia Bochis
WebMaster @ Romania Data Systems - Oradea
          HomePage: http://horia.rdsor.ro