Well, I have been here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.1/bin/win32/i386/

and what can I take from there, for tomcat to work opn my windows?

I allready have SDK installed on my machine.

Can this be implemented with apache? I mean, can those work toghether? I
would like to combine CGI with Servlets ?!

Thanx. :)

Horia Bochis
WebMaster @ Romania Data Systems - Oradea
          HomePage: http://horia.rdsor.ro