From: "Euan Guttridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: tomcat jitters, then hangs - please help

Excellent news Noam.. Our testing (LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1) is in progress
but too early to confirm anything. Another option is to stick with the NTPL,
using an updated glibc.

Check out RH errata ;
"A bug in pthread_cond_wait() which could cause programs hangs in some
cases"

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2003-136.html

If anyone tests this please drop the list a mail..

Cheers
Euan