The one thing that could be said (so far), is to ensure you are using
properly scoped variables.  Generally speaking, for servlets, that means
don't use something like the following:

public class myservlet extends HttpServlet {

   private String MyBadlyPlacedVariable = null;

   public void doGet() { // exceptions and parameters snipped for
brevity

        MyBadlyPlacedVariable =
request.getParameter("some_variable_used_later");

        // later on in the code, use "MyBadlyPlacedVariable"...
        // it probably contains a value you're not expecting!
   }
}

You'll for sure experince threading problems, and this is the most
likely cause of any class of problems that's generically described as:
"the data is actualy mixing up".