snipet
for (int i = msgCount; i >=stopPoint; i--) {
m = folder.getMessage(i); //get the message
}

This actually hapening when one session is downloading suppose 300 emails, and the other lets say 50.This suppose ,what I am actually doing is
I have two machines , I first logon one machine and immediatly i log on to the other.( to simulate simultanous process).
I do understand about Servlet sessions and Javamail sessions.
I was actualy thinking ,somehow there should be better way..

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,

Thanks ,It realy means I have to redesign the whole app ....,but there
is the issue of networking and Java Mail, it seems the other servlet

has

to wait for a very long time for the other servlet to get all the
mail.My question is can Tomcat process two sessions of a servlet
downloading mail at the same time sopposing the other session is
slow.Will the one with a faster connection finish first or will have to
wait for the one with slow connection...?

This is specific to your app. What code are you executing to "download mail"? Please also be sure you're not confusion a JavaMail "session" with a Servlet "session." The two are entirely different, despite sharing the name "session."

In general, it is undesirable for one servlet to wait for another.
That's too high a degree of coupling.

Yoav Shapira

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.