Thanks ,It realy means I have to redesign the whole app ....,but there is the issue of networking and Java Mail, it seems the other servlet has to wait for a very long time for the other servlet to get all the mail.My question is can Tomcat process two sessions of a servlet downloading mail at the same time sopposing the other session is slow.Will the one with a faster connection finish first or will have to wait for the one with slow connection...?

Mike Curwen wrote:

The one thing that could be said (so far), is to ensure you are using
properly scoped variables.  Generally speaking, for servlets, that means
don't use something like the following:

public class myservlet extends HttpServlet {

private String MyBadlyPlacedVariable = null;

public void doGet() { // exceptions and parameters snipped for
brevity
MyBadlyPlacedVariable =
request.getParameter("some_variable_used_later");

       // later on in the code, use "MyBadlyPlacedVariable"...
       // it probably contains a value you're not expecting!
  }
}

You'll for sure experince threading problems, and this is the most likely cause of any class of problems that's generically described as: "the data is actualy mixing up".