Thanks to All for your help ! :-)
Sofar it seems to be working ,no data corruption,I localized all variables ,put in some synchronized blocks,removed them again(synchronized blocks) and seems to work, but not sure why without the synchrozed blocks its working . :-\
Is there free software that I can use to test the concurrency issues,because at the moment I am trying to test all this using two client machines and this does not work at all.Software that can create many simultanoeus connections sending in the request parameters to Tomcat would do well for testing
.

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,

this has made me think a lot about threading , it is really complicated
, I have researched about it but never found a clean solution to

Threading is complicated, yes, and difficult to do well. Which is why when possible you should let someone else do the work for you and use a library like Doug Lea's util.concurrent, which is now java.util.concurrent in JDK 1.5. It has thread pools, executors, locks, etc so you don't have to write any of this sync code yourself.

Yoav Shapira

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.