Hi,

I'm still having the problem I already wrote about, as a result of upgrading a tomcat 4.0.1 installation to 4.1.30.

I get a ClassNotFoundException for the generated JSP class. The generated classes are written to the context work directory with the same nameing and structure as the JSPs in the webapp. But the classes are declared in the package org.apache.jsp.

Any ideas, how I can make tomcat (jasper?) load the classes that it just generated and then compiled?

Thanks,

-dennis