Hi,
Note as an aside that the JVM will use as much memory as you allow it
within tuning parameters, i.e. if you give it 1500MB max (and don't
change other defaults), it won't start doing full GCs until it has most
of that allocated, even if most of it can be reclaimed.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.