Hi all,

I've tried searching the archives but have come up empty-handed.  A few
days ago I received a few complaints that my users hit a certain point
in the application and could go no further.  This point was when Apache
gives control to Tomcat.  I checked the log and found this.

Apr 4, 2004 2:19:43 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull
SEVERE: All threads (75) are currently busy, waiting. Increase
maxThreads (75) or check the servlet status

The only thing that did the trick was restarting Tomcat and Apache.  Any
ideas on what these errors mean?

Thanks in advance.

Denise Mangano
Complus Data Innovations, Inc.