Denise Mangano wrote, On 4/9/2004 10:05 PM:
I've tried searching the archives but have come up empty-handed. A few
days ago I received a few complaints that my users hit a certain point
in the application and could go no further. This point was when Apache
gives control to Tomcat. I checked the log and found this.
Apr 4, 2004 2:19:43 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull
SEVERE: All threads (75) are currently busy, waiting. Increase
maxThreads (75) or check the servlet status
The only thing that did the trick was restarting Tomcat and Apache. Any
ideas on what these errors mean?

Like the messages say, all Tomcat threads are busy and you've hit the maximum number of threads which can be processed concurrently. Sounds like you've got either a bug in a servlet causing it to not return, or your server is simply overloaded. You can get a stack trace from the JVM to help debug this issue pretty easily.

-Dave