From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 April 2004 16:32
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Memory Leak

Which memory are you talking about:
- Java Heap
  If this doesn't go down after a load peak
  where the load of the heap was near the limit
  you have a problem. (In your test it did get down)
  To solve that, you have to find a reproducable test
  that exposes the problem and run a profiler with that.

- OS Memory as reported by the task manager
  This will never ever go down until restart.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474