Brelsfoard, Alex wrote:
Luckily this server is dedicated to this one application.  And I have
everything backed up.  Though security is ALWAYS an issue, it's at least less
of an issue on this server.  If today's attempts do not get this woprking, I
am most likely just going to turn off Tomcat's CGI abilities and then install
Apache and just limit the heck out of it.
Here is the CGI bits from the web.xml config file:
<snip>

This looks fine.

I am afraid I have run out of ideas. If this was my system I would run up tomcat under a debugger and start stepping through code.

It must be a configuration problem but I just can't figure out what.

Mark