Pier:

SUCCESS!!  But first...

The Java part of the webapp connector does not build for the lack of the
following constant definitions in class org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.Constants:

Constants.TYPE_CBK_DONE
Constants.TYPE_CBK_DATA
Constants.TYPE_CBK_READ

I looked in the C code for corresponding definitions, found them, and added them
to the Java code.  Built and installed the new stuff.  Checked the old example tests,
then went to the app using getParameter() and found them to WORK.  YES!!

Maybe the next thing is to run the JSP test suite...

Thanks for knocking out these fixes so quickly - great job!

Mark

--
Mark Dzmura
Digital Mission LLC