Hi,

I use Visual Age for Java .

When I need to debug Tomcat stuff, I load Tomcat through VA, and then set break
points. And I I configure Visual Age appropriately, I cen even go into the Tomcat
implementation...

However, I test all my stuff on Tomcat/Sun JRE. That's because code that works within
VA won't necessarily work in the Sun JRE. Have'nt figured out why yet.

Sriram