Hello;
        Thank you for coming back.... we all have those days.... look, I
run tomcat on NT, but i'm not the right one to solve the problem, your
right, this was very hard to get working... I did, but never quite
right, so I just run as development, and not as a service, and have no
problems. Actually I run it a little on this laptop as well, and it runs
good... Let's break this problem apart first; in this order, and let
everyone try to explain..

1.    General Tomcat 3.2.4 on NT2000 or suggested Tomcat (best) for Win32..
2.    IIS and Tomcat
3.    Tomcat as a Service.....

    Thanks again for coming back, this just show the quality of the
people who come to this group and are willing to help.

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions