hi,

for some reason i do not understand the build mechanism does not build a
libwebapp.so shared library. if one does do this by and (and possibly also
building a mod_webapp.so by hand) everything does work fine for me.

apparently the build system still needs some improvement and for the
moment it is possible to build shared libraries by hand.

bye,
 georg