They're part of the super class of HttpServletRequest, but for any jsp
they're automajically included as part of the compile.  In other words you
don't have to include them, it's done for you.  The getRemoveAddr will
return a java.net.InetAddress I think, but I'd have to look to be 100% sure.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]