> You probably wouldn't have this problem if you used apache I think, if the
> apache module does checking then it'll probably figure out that since the

The response (to you and Mr. Nicholas Orr) is simply that you I guess you're
both right, but I am a firm believer in Tomcat standalone in many
situations. This here is a bit of a problem, one that I didn't think of
before since Apache is "smart" about this.  I made the ridiculous assumption
that Tomcat was equally perceptive (not a crack at Tomcat, just a small
grumble).

Fault in my brain:
Tomcat == Apache Project == same case-sensitivity awareness

cheers
fillup