Hello there, Milton, this is Steve Burrus again, and since you didn't see fit to
respond back to my email message to u last nite, I thought that I would give you
another "electronic shout" right now!

 Listen, I think that the proposal to create a "comp.lang.java-server-side" new
newsgroup is A WONDERFUL IDEA!!!I simply cannot stress/emphasize this enough, as
far as I am personally concerned!!! I mean, I have looked around ALL of the
available newsgroups for some time now and found nothing at all in the way of a
newsgroup that even remotely dealt with the server-side of Java Programming!! And,
I will admit just to u that I am now actively studying to create a career for
myself of being some kind of a server-side Java programmer! I was wondering why
the hell is there not already a server-side Java Programming newsgroup "floating
around" cyberspace?? Well Milt, will you please try to do a better job of
responding back to me than the poor job that you apparently did last nite?

                                                           Yours Truly,
                                                             Steve R. Burrus