I grabed the  debug version of it  the 173 KB

Everything else is ok
if you go to
http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-24-win32.xml

near the bottom of the page. it says
to Load Module in httpd.conf

everytime I right anything in that file.  Apache dosent start after that

it tells me to
1.  Option 1: edit httpd.conf to inclucde mod_jk.conf
a.  Add the following lines to the end of the LoadModule section:
  Include c:/apps/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf

how do I enter this?  Maybe Im putting it in wrong..
where do I put this?. and do I just copy and paste it?

Include c:/apps/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf

can you have a look pls

>From: Jacob Kjome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Need help with Tomcat on Apache on Windows 2000
>Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:44:57 -0500
>
>You can grab the binary for mod_jk for Apache 2.0.39 from here:
>
>http://www.acg-gmbh.de/mod_jk/
>
>just grab mod_jk.dll, put it in your Apache2/modules directory, configure
>everything else like it says on the flashguides page, and you should be up
>and running.
>
>Jake
>
>At 01:24 PM 6/29/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>>I am using Windows 2000 server  NTFS file system
>>
>>If someone could help me configure my Apache 2.0.39
>>
>>I am using  Java 2 SDK  Standard editiom 1.3.1_03
>>
>>I believe I am using the Binary version for everything.
>>
>>I got most of the good info regarding "mod_jk"  , I had no Idea where to
>>find this file.
>>
>>so    http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-24-win32.xml
>>
>>helped me..
>>
>>Basically, I cant get apache to work with tomcat.
>>I downloaded
>>
>>Download the tomcat connectors SOURCE from   is this OK?
>>http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.3/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-01-src.zip.
>>
>>then
>>

>>2.  Unpack the distribution in the desired directory
>>3.  Make sure you have ant installed and %ANT_HOME% set. If not, follow
>>these steps:
>>a.  Download ant from
>>http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.4.1/bin/jakarta-ant-1.4.1-bin.zip
>>b.  Unpack the distribution in the desired directory
>>c.  Set %ANT_HOME% in your environment to point to the ant installation
>>
>>After that.  I just couldnt get it to go.. pls HELP!!
>>

>>j03b0x3r

>><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>For additional commands, e-mail:
>><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>