Hey, Jacob.. Thanks for the help

I realy appreciate that..
that was awsome. It hasnt quite worked for me yet

I am also getting this now when I start Tomcat.

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.3
java.net.BindException: Address in use: JVM_Bind
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:447)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:165)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:116)
        at
org.apache.catalina.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory.createSocket(Defau
ltServerSocketFactory.java:118)
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.open(Ajp13Connector.java:752)
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.start(Ajp13Connector.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:3
95)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:506
)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:781)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:681)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:179)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:243)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.run(Ajp13Connector.java:792)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.3

Is this normal?

j03b0x3r