I actually think what most scares people from opensource is this "it's
free, do not complain" attitude... But I agree that the way this guy is
writing is offensive.
  Well, although I get worried when someone with 20 years of experience
can't install some RPMs, I think it's time to stop this thread. This
list already clutters my inbox, and this is getting dumb.

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cel.: (51)91287530