Haytham Samad wrote:
Anything on can do to set Tomcat up to scale? I am running Tomcat as a service on Win 2K.

You could start by running it on Linux instead to save all that memory and processor power that Windows consumes :)

But seriously, I'm interested in hearing how Tomcat can scale, too. It seems like there is an awful lot loaded into memory when it's launched, and all my stack traces produce an impressively long chain of method calls: can this be mitigated?

Jon Roberts
www.mentata.com