it's going to be hard to summarize tuning in a
paragraph or even a few pages. If there aren't any
existing weblogs to tell you the amount of traffic it
will get, you're only good solution is to implement
logging and monitoring.

then everyday look at how the site is performing,
graph the results for each day, week, and month. look
at usage patterns and then modify the number of
processors or heap settings appropriately.

peter