Hi,

For the JK2 connector you should use the 2.0.2 source.

Then compile with:

./configure --with-apxs2=/path/to/apxs

then make

then mod_jk2.so should be in down in the build directory.

You need to manually copy the file to the apache modules directory.

The complete step by step is in the archives.  But that's the long and
short of it.

-e