[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From: Tim Funk <funkman () joedog ! org>
- WHY! Are threads really the correct solution?
- And last but not least: WHY! Are threads really the correct solution?

I'm getting the impression that you think multiple threads are never
the right answer.  :) That's not necessarily true.

Suppose that your response to a request contains three steps which are
independant of one another; in order to deliver a faster response
time, you'd like to execute them concurrently.