>> MMPs aren't a very elegant solution. I'd prefer not to
>> force an inelegant solution into a system that allows much more
>> elegant approaches.
>
> Actually, I'm unsure on how to replicate MMP accounts there. It
> shouldn't need to manually create them everywhere. The elegant solution
> is probably to have those accounts in LDAP... Any ideas?

They can be created in LDAP by making a labsconsole account.
Additionally, unless the account needs to directly log in via ssh,
there's no request process needed for the user to be used.

Of course right now there isn't open registration in labsconsole.
We're waiting on some Jenkins changes for that to happen. Should be
any day now.

Alternatively, the user could be created as a system account via puppet.

- Ryan