Hello,
I'm using torque to connect to my Mysql database.
I'm trying to improve performence of my application and I saw that torque is
taking more than 600 ms to execute a command like:
Object1 myCopiedObject1 = myObject1.copy();

Torque is only slow if I have a lots of data in my DB. I cannot understand
this! a copy should only do the work in memory and not access the DB.

Why is it soo slow? Any idea to speed-up this copy?

Thanks in advance.

Alain