Hello, sorry to put back this old thread...

i would like to know...

I saw the fix was pushed to crew

It is still not in any of the releases?
it is not working on 0.8.2

will it be on the next one?
if not, what was the ID of the changeset? so that i can try to pull it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks