I just ordered two SB Touches through Amazon. Who knows when I'll ever
see them. Amazon is supposed to e-mail me when they have a date. The
nice thing with Amazon is I can cancel the order with them at any point
if I see them somewhere else.

Now that I think I have my WiFi issues a little more under control, I
can get the mac mini set up (hopefully) and ready to act as a server.
The one hangup I may have with the mac mini is I am not sure what
version of OSX it has on it. If it is not 10.4, I don't think the server
software will run on it. Unless I can find a cheap source for 10.4
(tiger), I might be in a jam. Tiger is still available for sale but the
prices are stupid. For what I would pay for software for an old
computer, I could put towards the price of something else.

I am still eying up the vortexbox appliance. I am thinking that will be
on Randy's wishlist for Santa. If this mini mac won't run the server
software, it makes the vortexbox appliance even more appealing. Thanks
for all the help. I am going to go through and read Phil's 25 rules
again as I continue to plan out the install.

--
rrweather