toby10;483745 Wrote:
> Trust me, the Touch is worth the wait.   :)

It definitely is, the beta unit is the biggest improvement of my living
room experience since I got my first SB3 almost three years ago. As a
music player it's comparable with the SB3, but with the color touch
display, USB connection and Linux operating system it has huge potential
to also do other stuff besides playing music.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))